Waterproof IP68 Soft Led Strip Lighting Safety Tape Lamp
Specialized for Industrial Mines Tunnel
New Design GL-XLM-GS01 Strip Light features:
1. Flexible with impact resistant characters.
2. High quality products, Europoean and US standard.
3. 5050 SMD LED adopted,high brightness ,stable performance.
4. Energy saving and environmental friendly.
5. 10m/roll is the standard package, customized package as per your
6. Each unit of 6LEDs can be cut out at regular segments.
7. Cool White, warm white,red,green,blue and yellow color and RGB
8. Electrical Protection and Temperature Protection:
Intelligent power controllers with built in overcurrent,
overvoltage and overheating properties
protects against voltage fluctuations.
9. DC24V: it is safe for underground workers.
10. Power Input: 110V-250V with suitable usage range.
11. Superior to traditional tunnel mining light, it is easy
installation, high brightness without blind corner lighting.
12. Flexible and super toughening silica gel material, waterproof connector and
Voltage IC Controller, Temperature IC Controller, so strip lighting
designed especially for underground mines.
Main Parameter of GL-XLM-GS01 led strip light:
|COLOR||cool white/warm white/RGB (can be customized)|
|Power Input Voltage||AC110V-250V|
|Power Output Voltage||DC24V|
|LEDs/M||60 pcs leds per meter|
|Characters||Anti-explosive,fire resistant, Voltage/Temperature control|
|Color rendering index||80%|
LED Strip Lighting is long-lasting
Most conventional underground mining lighting systems lose up to
50% luminescence within the ﬁrst 4 to 6 months and rarely last
beyond the 12 month mark.
Green Lighting LED Strip Lighting uses highly specialised
components making it able to withstand being continuously
energised. Green Lighting LED Strip Lighting functions at optimal
eﬃciency in the most challenging environments for long periods of
time. The light output lost is marginal at ±5% per annum for the
ﬁrst four years, thereafter stabilising at ±1-2% per annum.
Reduced maintenance requirements
By comparison, the working life of a ﬂuorescent light is
signiﬁcantly shorter than ﬁve years and therefore requires more
frequent changing out of the light source, more maintenance
activity and potential operation impact.
LED Strip Lighting does not typically fail catastrophically, as is
usually the case with ﬂuorescent lighting, but rather the light
output generally decreases over time. This allows for a regular
maintenance schedule and replacement prior to failure, maintaining
consistency of lighting and improving safety underground.
The optimum solution for mining illumination, Green Lighting LED
Strip Lighting is made of a high grade, ﬁre retardant soft Silica
Gel and is IP68 rated, making it compact and robust.
- Virtually indestructible
Underground mines, Tunnel or other conditions and constant exposure
to heat, cold, dust, dirt, moisture and severe vibration sites.
Standard package (can be customized as per your requirement.)