Cordless Miner Cap Lamp Designed For Outdoor Rechargeable Led
GLC6-C Cordless cap lamp with 13000Lux, USB Charger.
1. Cordless,portable, with OLED digital device to display time,
battery capacity and the production date.
3. Explosion-proof,Exib II, water-proof,not diving, protection in
electrical short circuit,
automatic power- off on the socket.
4. High quality, strong brightness,100,000 hours long life
time,high intensit,light weight, low usage cost,and high safety.
5. One high power main light, 6pcs SMD leds backup lights. CREE led
6. 6.2Ah Panasonic Li-ion Battery, also can choose the 3.1Ah, 5.2Ah
battery capacity according your needs.
7. One year warranty: free maintenance within one year.
8. Gift package.
How to operating the cordless cap lamp:
Operating Green Lighting Cordless Cap Lamp - Turning ON/OFF and
1. Push “L” button once to turn lamp ON (Mode 1).
2. Push “L” button twice to turn lamp to LOW (Mode 2).
3. Push “L” button three times to turn lamp OFF (Mode 3).
4. Push “L” button on for 3 seconds to turn to flashing light mode.
|lighting degree||Lux||≥13000(for 1 meter)|
|Continuous lighting time||Hour||≥15|
|Working temperature||ºC||-20 - +40|
|Max surface temperature||ºC||40|
|Weight (single lamp)||G||210|
|Type of protection||CE|
Q: What does IP mean?
A: IP (Ingress Protection) classifies the degrees of protection
provided against the intrusion of the bulb. The first cipher
indicates the bulbs resistance to solid intruders (like dust), and
the second cipher indicated the bulbs resistance to water
Q:What is the distinguishing feature of explosion proof?
A:Meet GB3836-2000’’explosive gas environment use electrical
Q:What is the advantage of environmental protection?
A:The LED solid state light source,no lead and mercury,no radiation
pollution ,after the of recyclable.
Q:What is Lux?
LUX is a measurement of, how much luminous flux is spread over a
Q: What is Lumen?
Lumen (Lm) is a measure of the total amount power of the light that
is emitted at a 1 meter radius at a 360 degree angle from a light
Integrating Sphere is used to measure Lumen.
Q: How long is 50,000 hours?
There are 8,760 hours in a year, so this is what 50,000 hours works
out to be, depending on hours of operation.